Run Android on your PC
This project could not have been a reality without these:
- Chih-Wei Huang (cwhuang in Taiwan) and Yi Sun (beyounn in U.S.) who founded the project. Current project maintainer is Chih-Wei Huang.
- Mauro Rossi who maintained the most of mesa and kernel porting.
- Michael Goffioul who improved stagefright-plugins including hardware codecs support.
- Paulo Sergio who contributed a lot of bugfixes.
- Jaap Jan Meijer who contributed the LineageOS porting.
- 0xlab, a group of engineers enthusiastic in open source software development , contributed many fixes and improvements to the Android frameworks, included the OpenGL ES hardware acceleration for Android-x86.
- Michael Chen who developed the stagefright-plugins to improve the multimedia support.
- Dima Zavin, the original guy ported the Android to EeePC 701
- Geunsik Lim, wrote original "HOWTO Build Android-X86 Full Source" and "How to use x86 android platform on virtualbox"
- Chen Yang for the instructions on the how to make boot-able image and how to build Android for VMware, and investigations on almost all of the build breaks and run time issues
- Arya Bhushan and Aditya Sood for developing and maintaining this website.
- Lewi Hussey for navigation bar design.
- Jackie Wu for the fix in alarm.c
- Niels Keeman for the investigation on the path issue in the battery service jni code, v4l2 camera support (android-m912 project)
- Luca Belluccini for the first patch to fix the path issue in the battery service jni code
- Kevin Jeng for adding the mouse wheel support
- Andrew Hughes for the works on iwlwifi4965 and Thinkpad x61 testing
- Al Sutton for testing and work on the ViewSonic ViewPad 10
Of course, there are other people who gave helps. But there are too many e-mails and it is very hard for me to go through each e-mail to find the related person to list here. So, if you think we missed your name here, please kindly drop us an e-mail.