The Android-x86 project is glad to announce a new daily build 20091024
for public testing. A live cd iso and usb image are available from our
Build 20091024 is Android 1.6 (Donut) based. In addition to the features available in previous release, the new build contains
- Bluetooth support.
- ACPI4ASUS kernel support back port .
- Made Chinese IME work correctly.
- Can enable software keyboard based on user configuration.
- Added ConnectBot to support SSH client.
- Large size screen support (1024x768).
- New power button dialog to support reboot.
- Fixed the airplane mode issue reported before.
- Fixed keyboard layout issues reported before.
- Fixed Web browser crash with https access issue.
- A lot of other bug fixes.
- Live CD iso: android-x86-20091024.iso
SHA1 checksum: 4031e11bd88551962f2d318d8d1595ebe41fd2cd
- Live USB image: android-x86-20091024_usb.img.gz
SHA1 checksum: 4e60e1f6be4175189d31b1a106505126e5830d73
As uaual, the source code is available in our git server:
$ repo init -u git://gitscm.sf.net/gitroot/android-x86/manifest -b donut-x86
$ repo sync
Test reports (success or fail) are welcome. Please send the reports to the Android-x86 discussion group.